Pastor Ock Soo Park
Founder of Good News Mission and IYF(International Youth Fellowship)
– Founder of Good News Mission
– Author of 57 books, including best-selling titles such as, “Navigating the Heart” and “How I became free from Sin”
– Founder of Mahanaim, a Christian post-secondary school in NY
– Religious advisor to national presidents
– Founder of International Youth Fellowship(IYF)
– Host of the annual Minister of Youth World Forum
– Founder of Good News Corps
– Founder of Lincoln House School
– Founded Good News Broadcasting System(GBS)
– Honorary Doctor of Philosophy, National University of Mongolia
– Awarded “New Leader of Churches,” The Daily Sports
– Awarded “2005 New Korean Award,” Hankook Ilbo
He preaches of the “Good News” of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
He is receiving world-wide attention due to his accomplishments in the most difficult field of work –the task of changing people’s hearts.
From arenas and stadiums in South Korea, to venues such as the Madison Square Garden in New York, to Grand Bible Conferences in countries in Africa and South America and even to the small and remote islands of the Pacific, Pastor Park goes all across the globe solely to preach the gospel.
He has led many people who suffered from sin, a burdensome spiritual life, difficult circumstances due to their families or because of their jobs to receive the forgiveness of sins and to live a new, bright life.
Recently, Pastor Park has been widely acknowledged as a front-runner of church and religious reformation of the 21st century. He is also serving as a youth educator and counselor who works with young people all over the world through various programs to give them a new heart and mindset.
Despite his resume, Pastor Park always tells people that he is neither a great nor talented person.
He wishes to tell every he meets that all he has ever done and everything he has ever accomplished has come from the power of God, which has been given to all of His servants when they preach the gospel.
Nowadays, Pastor is going around the world and holding Bible Seminars to guide people to live a spiritual life of walking closely with God. He is leading multitudes to receive the forgiveness of sins and to live lives of joy.